In previous post I have briefly mentioned that I have just purchased a new
computer . As time passes I find myself forgetting what components I have and what their specs are, so as a reminder to future self, and to boast just a little bit, here it is...
- Case: Antec Sonata III w/ 500W EarthPower PSU [SONATA III 500] - $109.79
- CPU: Intel Core i7 930 2.8GHz, 8MB L3 Cache, LGA1366 [BX80601930] - $299.79
- Motherboard: ASUS P6T SE [P6T SE] - $212.99 less $20 MIR
- Video: ASUS Radeon HD 4350, 512MB, PCI-E, DVI, HDMI, Silent, Low Profile [EAH4350 SILENT/DI/512MD2(LP)] - $35.31 less $10 MIR
- RAM: Patriot Viper Series DDR3 DIMM Kit, 6GB (3 x 2GB), PC3-10666 [PVT36G1333ELK] - $170.24 less $20 MIR
- HDD: Seagate Barracuda, 1TB, 7200.12RPM, SATA II, 32MB Cache [ST31000528AS] - $85.88
- Optical: Samsung SH-S223C 22x SpeedPlus™ DVD-Writer, SATA [SH-S223C/BEBE] - $19.99
- Assembly: by Memory Express - $40
Total comes to $973.99 plus tax, minus $50 mail-in rebate (if I get them).